Thread: Trade Portal

Lightbulb Trade Portal

Would anyone be interested in using a traders forum? I notice there is none on the main site. It would be used to schedule trades with all players, not just the ones that play at the same time as them.

I anyone was interested in this I would look for a host with +rep function as a way to tell who has come through on there trades and who has not.
    Last edited by verb2; 11-12-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by verb2 View Post
    Would anyone be interested in using a traders forum? I notice there is none on the main site.
    There is. It's called Goods and Services. Not that I don't appreciate you initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by severin View Post
    There is. It's called Goods and Services. Not that I don't appreciate you initiative.
    I think he is taking it the next step to allow people to give +rep so that well trusted and highly traded players can see who is what.

Its a good system, not sure Xsyon is ready for this yet. Most people know who is who.

I'm looking for a MySQL based trading system that is player ran with items traded on this market using items that they value or would set for trade in game. This would streamline it and give people a offline method of contacting and finding those trades they may miss if not online, this would work well with trade totems as people could place the items on totem and list them, so they would have no need to be online.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I think he is taking it the next step to allow people to give +rep so that well trusted and highly traded players can see who is what.

Its a good system, not sure Xsyon is ready for this yet. Most people know who is who.
    But I like rip players off ... big time! So you can see that I'm not really interested in a reputation system.
    But yes, most know who is who. Except for new players.