Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

good luck, and get my loots

I've dropped my accounts, Deacon and Fenrir.

The Citadel will have santa elf outfit and pumpkin helm, and other goodies, as well as hunting lodge will have good loots when totems are gone.

Good luck folks, have fun out there.

Thanks

why are you leaving deacon?

lack of any in game progress....just tired of waiting...can only build so many castles ;/ Moved on to other games.

oh, yeah...if you plan to use one of built areas as is...go see where totems are currently to know best place to plant yours when mine decay.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    lack of any in game progress....just tired of waiting...can only build so many castles ;/ Moved on to other games.

oh, yeah...if you plan to use one of built areas as is...go see where totems are currently to know best place to plant yours when mine decay.
    Later man, keep in touch.

Hope to see you back in game at some point, Deac. Take care.

Just when he thought he was out..... we will pull him right back in ! See you soon

Funny, your leaving just as everyone else is coming back. Ah well. if you change your mind you have 60 days before anyone can actually loot your stuff..

Hope you change your mind.

Was it something I said?
    -Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post

I hate to see you go but totally understand your frustration. I have cancelled both my accounts too but will linger on the forums until I see if there ever will be a crafting patch and what that will do for the game.

Have fun in your other games.