I Cant Find The Download Link

Title says it all. I've looked in the 'My Account' page and do not see a download link anywhere, I've tried to find alternative sources to download the client and have had no such luck.

Any info regarding the placement of the download link would be much appreciated.

Thanks

https://www.xsyon.com/myaccount/member.php?r=14633
    You will need to log in first then on this page there is a link on the right side that says Downloads. Under that you should see "Download Xsyon"
    Last edited by Willowhawk; 11-19-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Wrong link

Quote Originally Posted by noobist View Post
    Title says it all. I've looked in the 'My Account' page and do not see a download link anywhere, I've tried to find alternative sources to download the client and have had no such luck.

Any info regarding the placement of the download link would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    https://www.xsyon.com/downloads/Xsyo...r_20121013.zip

Thats for the current one, but if you do what willow says you will always get the updated one.

Nice, thanks.

But now I have a new problem. I downloaded the launcher but it will not let me patch. It keeps saying that my user name is incorrect.

Do I have to wait for my account to get activated or must I do something in order to get it to work?

I'm not sure I never played a trial account.

Quote Originally Posted by noobist View Post
    Nice, thanks.

But now I have a new problem. I downloaded the launcher but it will not let me patch. It keeps saying that my user name is incorrect.

Do I have to wait for my account to get activated or must I do something in order to get it to work?
    You are using the account name "Noobist" you made during setup correct?

~Guidehael

Yes, I am. But it keeps telling me 'Error: Incorrect User Name.'

Ok, so I went ahead and made another account on my other e-mail and now I can see everything on my new acct. I can access the game and actually see the download links.

I dont know if this account is just bugged or what, cause on my 2nd acct I received an e-mail confirmation and on this one I never got one.

I sent a message to support, really hope they could fix this for me.