Right then..too it.

You..ie. the game Owner/Developers/Guides, have opened up the "Xsyon Wiki" for open ended development..i.e. anyone may assist in the development of game related data on the wiki site once appoved to do so.

However, you have restriced certain items/areas to only "adminstrator" access/development. Specific to this/my discussion includes the .png picture files of specifice items in game. Obviously, the pulling down of these picture files from within the game itself MUST be restricted to those people. However, when people, i.e. anyone allowed to edit the wiki, try and pull a .png file that just happens to NOT exist in the list due to oversite or any other reason, when we try an communicate this oversite to you, at least in my experience after several days/weeks of asking, have been met with nothing. No explination, no adding of the missing item, no comment..not even a warning to stop talking about the subject....aboslutly nothing.....

Are you guys even there?

To this end, we, the players, need response. We need a specific area where we can communicat with you about issues specificly related to the Wiki. If we find something wanting/missing and we report it, we expect, and at the very least, demand the simplest acknowldgemnt of our concerns. Acknowldment of these concerns (in this case, missing base items) is not as important to actual game play, but, very important to those players that really want to help expand the reach of the game thru expantion of the Wiki.

I know that there are some personal things going on with 1 individual...i.e. an out of country trip, but come on..the rest of the ppl here should step up and fill in the gaps...

(Note: I have no knowldge of the internal dynamics of how this company really runs or wants to run..I am a total outsider in this regard).

If you want to move beyond just the game..and become an industry, you have to do more. (IMHO)

But then, what the hell do I know. I'm just a first month subscriber who likes to play around on wiki's.

Aodhan/Lego/Taxdole

(see Wurm Forums/Wiki)

(Note: I am known in other games for my drunken rants...and this may well be one of them..but I don't take it that lightly...it is a preceived problem that just bubbled to the top during one of my more intesting nights.)