Thread: Plans of growth

Plans of growth

I have been playing this game for a while now and id really like this game to grow more, As a full supporter of this game im going to make efforts using Facebook , word of mouth, email w/e i have to do. to get word out about this game ,It has alot to offer people that you cant find in alot of games. I want to share the happiness i have found in this game with other people.

That being said I feel that as players who enjoy this game, everyone should do there part.To help this game grow,with more players, comes more fun for everyone. With more players also comes more Revenue to support this game and its developers to get more content out faster.I have bought 2 friends an account so they can see the appeal its not taking to much time out of your day just to talk about or tell someone about the game even 1 person can make a differnce.

When it comes down to it the players are probably the best hope to get new and hopeful blood ingame, in just 1 week i got 3 players into the game with a little effort

I'm not saying I'm better then anyone , but proving word of mouth can be a powerful thing and I will continue to do my part.

TLDR: A little effort in telling people about this game goes a long way

• Facebook
    • Word of mouth
    • Email
    • Video game sites
    • phone possibly

Handwork, collaboration, socializing, and making something out of nothing is what this game has taught us stay true to its foundation

3. 11-21-2012, 03:32 PM
    Reason
    out of topic

4. 11-21-2012, 03:39 PM
    Reason
    out of topic

5. 11-21-2012, 07:11 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

6. 11-21-2012, 08:13 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

7. 11-21-2012, 08:39 PM
    Reason
    Off topic

8. 11-22-2012, 02:46 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

This topic is about growth of the game through outlets like facebook, twitter, and the like. Please keep discussion about the kickstarter project to it's own topic.

~Guidehael

10. 11-22-2012, 01:34 PM
    Reason
    Off topic