Leathercraft bug?

I'm not sure if this a bug or not, but at the moment the only type of leather I've found is "black bear leather" and I'm not able to use this in the leathercraft recipes. Is this a bug or is it intentional?

Re:Leathercraft bug?

Intentional until animals are turned on. I just added that in for now so that some leathercrafting could be done.

Xsyon wrote:
    Intentional until animals are turned on. I just added that in for now so that some leathercrafting could be done.
    If that leather doesn't work then what can we craft with black bear leather?

Ah, I misread the first post. It's intentional as the only leather found in scrap, but it should work in recipes. I will check on this.

Xsyon wrote:
    Intentional until animals are turned on.

They have scents and oils that can turn on animals. Oh you mean literally activate them in the game, thought you meant something else. :blush:

Cbowsin is becoming kinky

None of the items bearskin leather or the scraps you get when harvesting does work as leather for leatherworking atm.

Also the missing needle means without alt bag drop, get needle you cant do any of the 7 recipes for lethercrafting.

with it you can do one that doesnt require leather at all (cloth and thread) (scarf)