Xsyon - Architecture Contest. Round 3

Greetings Survivors,

In celebration of our Kickstart Launch, we would like to announce the 3rd Xsyon Architecture Contest! We have been impressed and even amazed at the time and effort that has been put into the last two events! Will you be able to top the last two rounds or will you tell stories of more glorious days!?

Starting from the 1st of December Survivors will have 1 month to alter/re-design, create and expand their Tribes to show them off in all their glory!
    The Closing date is the 1st of January 2013.

We will be looking for…
    •Originality
    •Uniqueness
    •Design
    •Layout
    •Beautification

The Contest will be separated into 2 groups, Small Tribes and Large Tribes.
    Small tribes are considered 1-5 active members.
    Large Tribes are considered 6+ active members.

There will be wonderful and splended prizes for the winning tribe in each group.

If you want to take part, please send a private message to GuideHael,GuideIsda or GuideMihr with the following details;

Tribe Name:
    Tribe Leader:
    Tribe Size:
    Tribe location:

Stay tuned for more details on the judging schedule.
    Last edited by GuideMihr; 12-21-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Hello everyone!

We finally got a winner for our Xsyon - Architecture Contest. Round 3 !!!

After judging,talking and revising the tribes taking part we finally decided that:

Raven Monn and Elite tribes are final winners. Both got the First place

We can't choose one as a the best since both of them are unique with a great desing, layout, originailty and beautification.

They worked hard to get the projects like they are.

The prizes are:

4x Arch recipies as your choice

4x 500 of any stackable material required to create arch projects.

Congratulations!!

Nice job on the Screen shots!

Thanks Guide MiHr

Pean, I love the Trapper Cart in the wall design. What a great effect. Not to mention the long suspention bridge, Very impressive! Congratulations on a very nice build.

Big congrats to both tribes!

But I have to admit that what makes me really happy is the fact that Raven Moon, my amazing neighbors, won the contest. Great job, guys! Raven Moon is truly the most amazing city in the Lake Tahoe area, if not in the whole world!

Congrats guys, you both did a lot of work and looks good.

Big thanks to all the members of Raven Moon

I want to give credit where credit is do. The City of Raven Moon wouldn't be what it is without the participation of all the great builders and community members.

The first Photo in GuideMihr's list is of Lims Tower. The next is Willowhawks and Riverspirits Raven Moon Lodge. The third photo shows Shikolti's Grass Shaman Temple. The fourth shows our Tree Houses. The sixth is Epistaxis Homestead and the Seventh is Captainzero and Woo's Homestead. I also want to thank Torak, Yellowfox, Cassira and Teranos who have projects in the works though I think YellowFox's home is about completed. As well we have two more new builders just getting started Mahkisis and Sorenfayte. We will have to wait to see what they come up with

I include a screen shot of Epistaxis second Raven Monument since it might have been overlooked and YellowFox's new home.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RavenMonument_zpsa0122a80.png 
Views:	568 
Size:	928.3 KB 
ID:	265 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YellowFoxsHome_zps5db370f5.png 
Views:	575 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	266

Thank you all for making Raven Moon such a fun and growing community!