Thread: Logging in?

Logging in?

I made an account and can loggin on the web site but how do i loggin in to the game it keeps saying incorrect user name.

Never mind i created anothor account and its letting me down load the patch the only thing differnt was it let me sign up for citizenship wich i did idk maybe a bugg...

I have same issue but not sure what you did to resolve it. I registered my account on the site and then it takes me to a screen to download the game and says I do not have a game account to click on the link to the right to aquire one and there is no link to click on. I have a account on the website but launcher does not recognize that one.

Please advise

It may be issue with your PW, in example it wouldn't work with any special letters like @ or " as example.

I couldn't login into the launcher either until I resolved that issue, passwords including special letters will do work fine on the website though. I hope that helps you out.

Sincerely,

Zola

Hi,

Did you solve the issue Frosty?

let us know if you keep having problems you can email support@notorious-games.com

thanks

it would seem caps count on the lancher