Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm pretty sure this weekend is the last chance to get a team together for this event... Come on people! it's great fun, and you can win some fantastic prizes!! All you need is 4 people, post here and go for it!

I for one would like to give this challenge a try. Can I get 3 others to join me..? Leave your in game name and lets make a team!

Yellowfox in game.
    Last edited by wastelandstoic; 01-04-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Unfortunately, GuideIsda is ill today, but she's asked me to say that if you manage to get a team together she will re-arrange a convenient time for you to take part later in the week.

Thank You, Azrael. I'll give it one more try and post here if I have a team.

I have not had the time to spam in game and there appears to be no takers here on fourms. I admit defeat.
    Thank You Guides Isda, Azrael and all, for being willing to run this event for another team. I look forward to your next event.

I have had word from Yellowfox and he has a team for the Time Crystal Challenge. At this stage the team will consist of;
    Yellowfox
    Captainzero
    Trea
    Sidemeat

Excellent When would you like to do it?

Thank You GuideLailah and Isda,

We arranged a time with GuideLailah for Sunday, January 20th between 10PM and 11PM, PST. If this agrees with you then we will see you at the event. Thanks for working with us on the event and times.

Yellowfox

Yes, thats fine, thank you

Incoming message from GuideIsda.....

Sincerest apologies in regard to the scheduled time for this event for YellowFox and his team.

The weather has not been so kind, with a blizzard taking out my valued link to Xsyon (internet connection).

As soon as I am up and running again I will be in contact to re-arrange a new event time.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards
    GuideIsda