Building a castle - Need experienced terraformers and builders

Hello, I am Candy of the fox tribe. Me and my main architect are building a huge 40 meter tall keep/castle like structure. We have the plans for the castle drawn out and all math for this large project already calculated. We need devoted players that are willing to dig and scavenge along with other tasks.

We are currently in the phase of land reclamation, making a bad ass island in lake Tahoe for our keep. We need a crazy amount of dirt and have determined that digging it ourselves instead of trading for it would be more productive.

People that stay long term and help will get high end rooms within the keep with a nice lake view. position of power will be awarded for your loyalty should you choose to stay. Terms can be negotiated in game, send me a whisper!

How is this project going? I would like to see picture progress on it as well.

[QUOTE=Magesw;97348]How is this project going? I would like to see picture progress on it as well.[/QUOTE]

Seems like this project won't attract alot of people. The reward is most likely not on pair with the effort.