Zombie Craze Bandwagon

There's so much attention from so many people wanting zombie survival games, I think Xsyon should put more emphasis on the fact that this game has zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    There's so much attention from so many people wanting zombie survival games, I think Xsyon should put more emphasis on the fact that this game has zombies.
    it should add focus on conflict and politics between players. different ressources in different zones and control over it. Similar to how the civilization series is doing it, some common ressources and a few rares within the city zone you can harvest. I also like the grid system ( ofc the game wouldnt display them)

this will add conflict and the need to expand to gain more rare ressources.

ontop of that ranged combat and 2h weapons+shields everything balanced out

remove of safezones and only safezones in the starting tribes (not the player ones)

and additional totems to expand with the possibility of sieging them with one totem that cant be sieged

if they have that in, we have conflict and a reason to craft and build stuff

than they could add more zombies

oh yeah and remove the invisible project objects, only the ones actually building in that zone should see it
    Last edited by Niburu; 01-07-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Source? And what is your definition on many people?

And those zombies, which are revenants by the way, serves what purpose? Terraforming and building plus the social stuff is pretty much what you have in Xsyon. The rest, in my opinion, has no purpose.

Seeing the amount of people playing warz at any given time (even tho the game is incomplete and poorly made), and the clamor over dayz in its forums, not to mention the popularity of zombie movies, I'd say it's a pretty popular theme as well.

P.S. And I'm sure this isnt meant to be only a crafting / social game.....the pvp aspect makes me belive this.

EDIT: Besides, given the game has ZEDs aka revenants, why not capitalize on the fact?
    Last edited by Deacon; 01-08-2013 at 07:38 PM.