Thread: Questioning

Questioning

I currently used google just a bit ago to search for the Xsyon free to play period and found out it will last until end of December? Is that true or not? Will the main server allow 'free to play' for non-paying members even when this ends?

Also, saw a thread in the development zone about the subscription fee and buying the game. Coughing up 30$ seems more then a little extensive, I mean, why do we have to 'buy' the game..?

Edit;; Also noticed I can't seem to post to some areas/make replies. No idea why.

Edit;; Lovefall In-Game answered both questions for me, thankfully :P.
    Last edited by Twilia; 01-14-2013 at 03:12 AM.

I think you may have found some old information, the game is no longer buy to play - you just download it and play free with some restrictions. When you are ready to upgrade to a premium account that gives you all the features of the game with no restrictions it's only $9.95/month.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I think you may have found some old information, the game is no longer buy to play - you just download it and play free with some restrictions. When you are ready to upgrade to a premium account that gives you all the features of the game with no restrictions it's only $9.95/month.
    That is likely, but this thread can be locked / achieved :P.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    That is misleading information Keith.

Going from free player to a member requires a one-time fee of $29,95, That amount includes 1 month of subscription. After that its 9,95/month.

Azzymina is correct, there is the one time purchase price that includes a month of premium play time, after that you pay 9.95 a month.

Locking the thread per OP request.
    Last edited by GuideHael; 01-14-2013 at 09:14 PM.