Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Despite the server crash and the huge lag (at least for me), it was a great event!

Thank you and well done, Michael and Lailah!

These kind of events are those that makes Xsyon a one-of-a-kind game; in few other games you'll see such nice guides as most of you are.

/Lovefall

PS: If someone has any screenshots from the event they can share, please mail one to me at alexandraepureanu (at) gmail (dot) com since I would like to make a post about the even on my character's blog.

Hello! Some screenies from the Great Founders Island Thriatlon

Last edited by GuideMihr; 01-21-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Thank you for the screen-shots GuideMihr!

An even bigger thank you to all who participated. It was a fun day with a good bunch of people and I hope to see you all in future events.

Get ready for round 2 this weekend!! Check the calendar for times, and don't forget to review the video so you know the track back-to-front! A wrong turn cost a few people the race last time..
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

Another great bunch of races today! Winners were as follows:

1st - Dang
    2nd - Cuddlemonster
    3rd - Kiff

Congratulations everyone we all had fun and appreciate those of you who came out.

Our photographer will be posting some screenshots tomorrow morning so watch this space!
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

Hello everyone ! Some Screenies from Yesterday Triathlon event!!

Last edited by GuideMihr; 03-11-2013 at 09:26 AM.

A Big Thanks to Guides Michael, Lailah and Mihr! Was a fun event. Look forward to more.

The Yellow Mobile (TM) will return...