Smile I'm a new player, Looking for a helpful Tribe

I'm 17 years old, I speak only English and I know almost nothing about the game, who wouldn't recruit me right?

Okay, so my first aspects don't look great, but I have good experience in other Sandbox games (Haven&Hearth, Minecraft) and really like the idea of Xsyon, I just don't know what I am doing, in Haven&Hearth I am a hard worker, I log onto Haven almost everyday for about 2/4hours, I am looking for another game to spend my time on now and meet new people, I can communicate through VOIP software such as Skype, Teamspeak3 etc.

Techincals:
    Time Zone: GMT (0) London, UK, Dublin
    Easy to get along with, posts way too many smileys, dedicated.

Hey there! Well, you've come to the right place to meet new people, and there are more than enough tribes about, it all comes down to what in particular you want out of it, and where in particular you want to go. There is Rustington and oasis south of the lake in particular, Art of war up out in the mountains, The city of Raven moon in the southwest, all large and looking for newcomers. There is also innumerable little towns and villages dotting the landscape, with varying degrees of activity. I can't say that my little shack out in the mountains is what you are looking for, but I too use smilies too much and love voice communication.

Okay, well thanks for telling me, Anychance you could give me the names of the leaders to allow me to get in touch with people who can hook me up, I'm looking for a good experience of the game, a tribe that would be the most friendly and give me the best game play.

You are going to have to try to /w OrlandoKev, Scotch, SunTzu, or Willowhawk, to name all I can think of right now :>

Hello and Welcome to Xsyon Wolfboy

See you ingame!