Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re:Latest Wave of Pre-Orders, Post Your Order Date

04/02...

Xsyon Citizen

I pre-ordered on 5/2/10 so I probably won't see an invite for a couple of weeks. Hopefully sooner though!

They said today that they were hoping to have everyone in by the middle of the month. Take that as a bit soft, though.

Personally, I think they would be best served by changing the launch to "second half of 2010" so that they don't keep putting dates out and moving them.

I appreciate why the date is sliding - I even agree that it's probably a good thing ... but it wouldn't be good to get a rep as a game that never delivers on its promises.

Test server is down for a few days, as they push towards this next "big" patch.

Hopefully when it comes up i'll get my email :P Gogo 4/16!

Xsyon Citizen

I wouldn't mind them pushing back the release date by a month if it means better game play and the majority of features active in game. I say this as long as the pre-ordered people get in within the next few weeks and have a chance to play/help test all these great features we all signed on for.

No doubt this is an ambitious MMO and I am glad they are taking the approach they are taking and not launching prematurely like larger branded named MMO's such as STO.

As long as people are pre-ordering and they can somehow give back to them the game doesn't need to release until it's ready. Since I'm sure the server is getting more and more stable as more and more people expose bugs so I honestly don't think the game will be forced to release until it's ready... what is awesome and how it should be done.

Chile wrote:
    I wouldn't mind them pushing back the release date by a month if it means better game play and the majority of features active in game. I say this as long as the pre-ordered people get in within the next few weeks and have a chance to play/help test all these great features we all signed on for.

No doubt this is an ambitious MMO and I am glad they are taking the approach they are taking and not launching prematurely like larger branded named MMO's such as STO.
    I suppose you missed the update by Jooky?

This is precisely what is happening. "Year Zero" wipe has been pushed to June 15th with the aim of all pre-orders to be let in by mid-May.