Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Latest Wave of Pre-Orders, Post Your Order Date

I see another wave has entered the game but I am sure all those who are not in yet would like to know the new order cut-off date. So all you noobs please post your order date.

Re:Latest Wave of Pre-Orders, Post Your Order Date

Last i saw was the 14th, i'm the 16th and i haven't gotten in :P.

NEXT WAVE BABY WOO

processing date 12th of march, am, so i got an email last night

Ordered on 17th of march and I'm not yet in.

Ordered March 14th and I just got in last night--same with my other half. :laugh: Now...to figure out what on earth I am doing...

you realize knowing the order date and whether or not they got in means absolutely nothing right?

It is because you never know how many people ordered on that day so say 14th-16th got in...and you are 21st (hypothetically). You have absolutely no idea how many people are in between 16th and 21st that are ahead of you. Therefore you have no idea how long it will take to get in.

you people and your worthless threads annoy me..just wait your turn ffs.

Natedagreat wrote:
    you realize knowing the order date and whether or not they got in means absolutely nothing right?

It is because you never know how many people ordered on that day so say 14th-16th got in...and you are 21st (hypothetically). You have absolutely no idea how many people are in between 16th and 21st that are ahead of you. Therefore you have no idea how long it will take to get in.

you people and your worthless threads annoy me..just wait your turn ffs.
    Wow, nice community you got here.

@Natedagreat
    I like this post, cause I know where we are. Of course it dont give us exact date of our enter, but for example me - i preordered 2nd april, so when i saw thread that ppl from 5th of march are not in i dont even need to check my email. Now we are closer but still i dont need that. When we will reach 20-25th of march i will start checking it more often than once a week like i do it now.

If those threads annoy you just dont read it - if you see topic like that its almost sure that its about enterance dates. Just dont click it and thats all.

Register Date 2010-03-14 20:04:37

Wow that was an awesome post Nate, people are just anxious and excited to get in so any little bit of information is welcome news, even if it doesn't give people an exact date it's still nice to know so chill. I just got in last night and I ordered March 12th. Hope everyone else who pre-ordered gets in soon too.