Damsel in Distress! (Valentines Day Event)

Time:
    9 PM GMT
    And
    10 PM PST

*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings

Lead Guide: GuideLailah

Greetings Survivors!

I am calling out to all Knights in shining armor! Can you save the Damsel in Distress?

Alone and locked in a terrible tower, guarded by challenges of all kinds, without the help of a brave knight, (or knight-ess, it's a liberal Apocalyptic world, after all) she will be left to rot for all eternity.

It is said that only on Valentines Day, does a magic portal open to the Dungeon of this tower, and a brave soul will be able to free her, if they can find the Magical Flowers, that are hidden within, while making their way to the top and set her free.

Can you help? You may be rewarded well!

Objective

To get to the top and rescue the Damsel, searching baskets along the way for flowers, and prizes. Trade the flowers to the Damsel when you reach the top.

Rules
    • There will be baskets on every level, some empty, while others will contain items or flowers (5 flowers will be hidden somewhere in the tower).
    • Each contestant has 15 minutes (900 seconds) to complete the course and rescue the Damsel at the top.
    • 900 seconds = maximum of 900 points. Time remaining at the end = 1 point per seconds remaining.
    • 25 points for each flower found along the way and traded to the damsel.
    • There will also be other instant prizes hidden in the tower.
    • At the end of the day the player with the most points will receive a grand prize.
    • If you give up, die or don't make it to the top in time, you get to keep whatever you grabbed along the way.
    • Damsel will also trade a prize to the contestant when they reach her with flowers.

New or veteran, all are welcome and encouraged to participate.

I hope to see you all there!
    Last edited by GuideLailah; 02-13-2013 at 12:25 AM.

The event was attended by veteran players as well as newcomers and no-one went home empty handed, and thank you to all who came along and gave it their best shot.

The Damsel in Distress event was extremely popular and we are going to extend the invitation a little longer to those who missed out due to time zones.

So, if you missed out on this event and would like the opportunity to face the challenges and taunts of the TowerKeeper you can post here to book in your preferred time. Time slots are available until 1pm GMT February 16.

Final winners and will be announced 2pm GMT February 16 with major prizes also being awarded.

The Top Five Contenders and their scores are:
    - YellowFox 595
    - Romkak 580
    - Nezdar 557
    - Kiff 435
    - Neo_aus_Tirol 434

You will be contacted in game by myself and given a reward for your outstanding efforts.

I would also like to say a big thank you to GuideMichael for the designing of the tower and all the finer details to put this event together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013214_22_11_13.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	214.2 KB 
ID:	286
    GuideLailah begs the TowerKeeper for mercy

Name:	Screenshot_2013214_23_47_16.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	287
    A sacrifice killing to gain entry to The Tower

Name:	Screenshot_2013214_21_29_45.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	288
    Lovefall getting some air

Name:	Screenshot_2013215_7_10_26.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	289
    What's the matter Kaezon, is the TowerKeeper messing with your mind?

Name:	Screenshot_2013215_8_26_27.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	290
    Epistaxis showing us his jumping skills
    Last edited by GuideLailah; 02-16-2013 at 05:41 AM.

May I use the picture with me for my own blog?

of course
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

Was this the final standings? I haven't seen either guide since the event to ask or hear what the rewards were.

[QUOTE=GuideLailah;97469]
    Final winners and will be announced 2pm GMT February 16 with major prizes also being awarded.

The Top Five Contenders and their scores are:
    - YellowFox 595
    - Romkak 580
    - Nezdar 557
    - Kiff 435
    - Neo_aus_Tirol 434

You will be contacted in game by myself and given a reward for your outstanding efforts.

I would also like to say a big thank you to GuideMichael for the designing of the tower and all the finer details to put this event together.

The final standings did not change.. Enjoy your prize Nezdar
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

Thanks GuideMichael for the super fast reply in game!