Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Recipes should always auto stack no reason to not.. I get tired in fishing through 20 baskets hovering over each one looking for multiples...

I'd suggest having a small basket icon in each containers window. If you drop the item into it, it will autostack with the first same material/colour/type stack. If you drop the device into particular place in the container, you still can keep some stacks separately. If the rule will be from top left going rows aftre rows, you can even easilly keeep your master q stack in the lower right position and you will avoid stacking new items to it.

Or, as an uber-enhancement version. You can right click an item in basket and assign it "no-stack" filter. Than no new items will be added/stacked to this item, unless you manually drag and drop it there.

Quote Originally Posted by erozaxx View Post
    I'd suggest having a small basket icon in each containers window. If you drop the item into it, it will autostack with the first same material/colour/type stack. If you drop the device into particular place in the container, you still can keep some stacks separately. If the rule will be from top left going rows aftre rows, you can even easilly keeep your master q stack in the lower right position and you will avoid stacking new items to it.
    I would like something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by erozaxx View Post
    Or, as an uber-enhancement version. You can right click an item in basket and assign it "no-stack" filter. Than no new items will be added/stacked to this item, unless you manually drag and drop it there.
    I wouldn't like this, already enough options on baskets. With the new patch we will have even more, really don't need a sorting thing.

I think dropping items ON a container should put the in the container, auto stacking or not.

somthing does need to be done about stacking... there are so many different types of cloth is get very boring fast..

me and a few guys just started playing and everyone so far has commented on this.. hopefully sotmhing can be done.