Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Please read today's notes above and comment. Thanks!

Great update so far, I'm going to log in right now and check it out.

So far all the game days seem to be good for me. Going to check out the looks of the totems and for bugs, and see now these stacked prices and stuff look.

Looks good so far, a couple of bugs.

Like you can sell containers with items in them if you have the container open and put it in after you put it in the sales window.

Also on the allies list, I see no way to know which ally is selling the item only the location.

Graphical issues on the completed sales tab. Pretty easy to see.

The distance on the ally tab is really tight, and something even overlapping itself. Maybe instead of saying "123 meters SE" it should say "123m SE" saving a good bit of space.

You cant type in the # of units you wish to buy, you have to use the arrow buttons.

When setting someone to allies it says "You propose alliance to Industrial Strength Boot Camp tribe" when it really should say the target of your alliance not your own tribe name.

All in all I like it a lot. Good job I cant wait.

Another major issue I have is that you cant see the real quality on items. If it is a "Premium" item, it could be anywhere from 90QL to 99QL with no real way to know how good or bad it is. Would be nice to see the true QL of items instead of loose ranks.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 03-19-2013 at 04:08 PM.

I'm restarting and re-patching to fix graphic issues. My early patch wasn't complete because of the patch server problems we had earlier today. I also fixed a bug with the final sales price.

Anxious to try this out ingame once things are a little more stable on my end. :>

im happy with the trade totems aside from any bugs we may have missed but I would indeed like to see the max amount to list a sell raised from just 10K.

I also noticed there is no way to sell stacks of items less than 1 currency.

Like say 100 thread is worth 10 currency. No way to sell them at 10:1 ratio, you can only sell them at 1:1 or higher.

in regards to trade totems:

- I can't sell items that are not my 'property'. This is my biggest issue.

- I would like to be able to set the price of my goods per stack, not per unit, like DDT is saying.

in regards to quest totems:

- cannot set 'status' for quests

- 'goal' seems to be capped at one stack per quest so if I ask for 200 string the quest defaults back too cap 100 forcing me to make a duplicate quest for the remainder and likely will cause some unfortunate backtracking for players.

- currencies, carts, and nails seem to be restricted in quests

- when creating a quest, the goal asks players for a quality number. Players might get confused by this unless we can implement a way to see quality number on items.
    Last edited by the_cretin; 03-20-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Quest totem:

Sorta hard to use, have to know the exact name of the items to you want to "buy" and some items wont work (like nails).

Rewards items you can't see anything about them. QL, Dura, Conditions, Bonus etc.

Trade totems:

Still unable to sell items for less than 1 dollar (or currency). Meaning if I had a stack of 100 thread and I wanted to sell it for 10 dollars for the whole stack (or 1/10th of a dollar each) it would be impossible to do that.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    03/14/2013

12) Items display a cost per unit. The minimum cost is 1 currency unit per item unit. Prices can be increased only in increments of 1 currency unit per item unit. The reason for this is that players will be able to select an amount to buy from a stack of items, rather than be required to buy an entire stack. This is in progress.

03/19/2013

19) Items are sold with prices selected per unit.

20) Buyers choose the quantity of a stacked item to buy.

At both previous posters: this is a feature ...

However I am not sure, if it is a good one. I would rather have it removed! I think that buying parts of a stack will not happen as often as trying to sell something in stacks that is worth less than 1 unit per currency - like granite e.g.

Unable to log on the test server.