Screenshots don't go to screenshot folder?

Have screenshots been enabled, or are people using third party software for screen captures?

I've taken several screenshots (or tried to), and they are not located in the Xsyon install directory screenshot folder.

Re:Screenshots don't go to screenshot folder?

Farmerbob wrote:
    Have screenshots been enabled, or are people using third party software for screen captures?

I've taken several screenshots (or tried to), and they are not located in the Xsyon install directory screenshot folder.
    This was an issue some time ago. I thought it was ironed out with some recent patches... have to be wrong.

Maybe you should search on this forum (upper right-hand side), you should find the post where a guy explains where the files are on the filesystem... but consider I'm guessing here, I'm not sure if it's maybe something else....

Hello Farmerbob,

In what location did you install the game?

When you press printscreen to create a screenshot, do you get a message in the game "Screenshot Taken"?

Xsyon installed to C:\\Users\\Public\\Games\\Xsyon\\ on Vista 64 bit

I do get the screenshot taken message.

The screenshot folder I see is located at C:\\Users\\Public\\Games\\Xsyon\\Screenshots

Are you running fullscreen or windowed mode?

Everything you listed so far seems ok.

Windowed mode - does Xsyon support 1360x768 fullscreen? heh

Windowed mode - does Xsyon support 1360x768 fullscreen?
    I believe it should, you can see if this resolution is available in the options menu. I've improved the resolution / refresh rate selection for the upcoming patch.

Screenshots should be ok, but we'll add this to the bug list for further checking. If I need more information when I get to this, I'll contact you directly and possibly send you a test build so we can figure this out.

OK will try it in fullscreen mode now and let you know if anything blows up or if screenshots begin working.

Screenshots work in Fullscreen mode. I'll try to recreate the weird graphic bug I found now.

When in Windowed mode, I did try standard Windows screen capture methods as well, they did not work for the Xsyon window.

I play in windowed mode and my screenshots save in the screeshot folder. I am using Windows 7