Thread: Dear Xsyonians

Dear Xsyonians

Hello all.

I've been away from Xsyon for a while due to a medical emergency.
    I'm in good health now, but being away from work and my normal routine has given me time to reflect on several things in my life, one of which is this game.
    I've felt increasingly that my primary reason for playing has been that I've already invested so much effort in my character, my projects, my reputation as an honest trader, that to quit would be too painful, that I would feel an incredible sense of loss.
    I have come to realize that this in and of itself is not a strong enough reason for me to continue.
    I can see now that the direction this game is being taken in by the developers, the guides, and the players is simply not what I would most enjoy, and therefore, I am announcing my resignation.
    I have no regrets, nor do I hold any ill will towards any persons participating (as developers or players) in this great game.
    There is not any one thing that has been the driving force for my decision today, but rather a collection of small discontents, centered largely around restrictions to my own creativity.
    I do not have a problem with the speed of development, nor the qualities of the content.
    I do not have a problem with the amount of time, resources, or effort required to do any activity in the game.

With that said, I would like to inform all of you that I have removed the 3 totems I had placed in Xsyon.
    I have taken all bins out of all carts and tents in my possession and have placed them on the ground at my residence.
    Anyone is free to take what they like, I do not plan on returning.

Take care friends, may your adventures in Xsyon, and in life, bring you as much happiness as it has brought me.

Sincerely,
    Reginald

P.S. OrlandoKev, I'm sorry I never finished my project near your place, but you are welcome to take control of it yourself and/or ask a guide to eliminate the eyesore from your view.

Sorry to hear you're leaving.

That's a bummer but I understand. I would suggest taking a break, but I'm sure you have considered that

Anyway, it was a pleasure knowing you Reg and I hope you come back eventually if even just to say hello.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hi Reginald,

sorry to hear that you are leaving. You are one of a kind and your moral and ethics will be missed in the community !
    It was my pleasure to interact with you through Xsyon and my best wishes are with you to find happiness and joy in life.

Sincerely,
    Soakerl