Review of the game

A while back, I reviewed Xsyon: Prelude for OnRPG.com. I would like to share it with you, the Xsyon community, as this is your game. I hope you all feel it adequately represents the gaming experience that can be found in Xsyon.

If you would like to read it, click this link. Please feel free to rate the review, comment on it (I will be more likely to see your comments if you comment on the review itself), or share it. Thank you for reading.

Pretty good review, very fair and I would say well done for a newer player.

Its very fair and very forgiving,

You hit on one of the biggest problem, new player immersion and tutorials or lack there of, Good job...

Pretty good review really..

Only thnig i dont agree on is the UI..

The UI is one of the strong points of the game... sure its brown but that fits in with the world. Other than that you can move everything around you need to, its all easy to access and read. Maybe a few tool tips could be added for the quipment locations on your character but thats about it.. its a well rounded easy to use UI, its not flashy but it dont need to be. Sure a few things could be improved as well but im sure that will come in time.