Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i send a worker in Zone 904!

Quote Originally Posted by GuideIsda View Post
    Ok, I will give it a go, I have scheduled this in for Sat May 11th at 7PM Gmt, perhaps we can run it again later in the day to cover PST time also. This will hopefully give us time to plan and co-ordinate and build a 'battlefield'. I am not sure I will be able to take over an entire zone, but we can certainly have a fair spread. It's hard for me to tell which zones are populated through all timezones though - suggestions? It shouldnt matter too much where we do it though, if we stay away from obviously active tribes, as it can all be taken down afterwards. The Mutants will be fairly short lived hopefully, if everyone turns up to kill them, so shouldnt be interfering with anyones gameplay.
    Hi...i prepare one worker from tribe "A Better Tomorrow" with tools and then i give a guide a tell to port this guy in this zone!
    he is first exploring the zone and is beginning with building "Battlefield patterns"

First "MUTANT-Z WORKER Thornado"

First "MUTANT-Z WORKER Thornado" for the next month!

Important BUILDINGS in ZONE 904

(in those Buildings you can found randomly small bascets )
    TRENCHES PATTERN:

THIS 3 COMBINED PATTERNS

Last edited by Whorlok; 06-25-2013 at 11:15 AM.

CIVILIAN BUILDINGS
    (in those buildings around of the zone are more bascets.But its a static door and you need ideas to walk to those doors)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Last edited by Whorlok; 06-25-2013 at 11:16 AM.

NATURAL BUILDINGS

SHRUBBERY

ROCKS BUILDINGS

WAR CARTS
    Last edited by Whorlok; 06-25-2013 at 11:17 AM.

OUTPOSTS (there are 10 different Outposts in this zone 904 and the door is also a static door!..but you can climb over this)
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

MUTANT CAMPS (10 Camps around the zone)

Last edited by Whorlok; 06-25-2013 at 11:18 AM.

BANDIT (a Real Player Stalker its an specially created GM who plays this role only in this zone.He is also walk around this zone and places randomly this small bascets with highend gifts.He is an GHOST/YETI and he is the epic boss only in this ZONE)..Kill this Boss with your friends and earn the best REWARDS in the zone!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Last edited by Whorlok; 06-25-2013 at 11:18 AM.

MUTANT CREATURES (Randomly 10 Mutant Creatures in this Zone)
    __________________________________________________ _____

Last edited by Whorlok; 03-31-2013 at 04:20 AM.