Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EVENT "Mutant-Z"

[img][/img]
    ITS ALPHA 0.1! MORE IMPROVEMENTS IN WORK!
    Would it be possible to cut off a zone to make it a special event area where no one has benefits like:
    -tribe settled near the zone 904
    -tribe settled within zone 904
    -because those tribes would have an advantage over other tribes

we have "WarZ"...we have "DayZ" and "STALKER".....and now the true Apocalypse is coming!

"Mutant-Z" ALPHA 0.1
    __________________________________________________ ___________

the next permanently Event in "ZONE 904" the deadly area in XSYON!..24 hour a day!

Story History

ZONE 904
    Zone 904 has once been a scene of war where the longest and toughest fighting took place. Over 100.000 soldiers lost their lifes at once as someone decided to bring a devastating bomb to explode. A bomb which should erase all wisdom the human civilization once had. Some of those poor souls who survived the explosion turned into some mutant being. Even now many of those creatures are still roaming there guarding unwittingly a place with rich treasures.

RUMORS TODAY
    "Well... yes some guy at the bar told me already but I've met a carawan whose leader told me that they want to go there too. I really don't know what I should make of it. I mean... more and more people are heading towards that zone and never come back..."

SHORT RULES!

Are you and your tribe a "STALKER"?
    Walk in this dangerous ZONE 904 and found "HIGHEND WEAPON/FOOD/ARMOR/RESOURCEN/BONES and all the HIGHEND PIECES" in this zone for your tribe or friends!
    But be aware... "THE DANGER IS ALL AROUND"

ENEMYS
    _______
    -Guides will set up camps for the revenants. Those enemies are already wearing armor and weapons and are harder to kill
    -Also there will be a couple of wild animals mutants which will be hunting for you

BASE BUILDINGS (its a small Bascet with named Barricades)

REWARDS:
    -You can loot the revenants belongings and you will be also able to find randomly placed baskets which will held random generated items like food, armor, clothes and weapons. The grade of the items will also be random

"I'd appreciate if the guides would comment this suggestion of an event placed in zone 904 and if they could write me if there is something hard to assemble or impossible to do. Also it would be great if some people of the community would leave their opinions about such kind of an event"
    Last edited by Whorlok; 06-25-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Whorlok die Übersetzung für dich zum einfügen ...,)

"Zone 904 has once been a scene of war where the longest and toughest fighting took place. Over 100.000 soldiers lost their lifes at once as someone decided to bring a devastating bomb to explode. A bomb which should erase all wisdom the human civilization once had. Some of those poor souls who survived the explosion turned into some mutant being. Even now many of those creatures are still roaming there guarding unwittingly a place with rich treasures."

thx its nice from you...

What is planned for ALPHA 0.2?

What is planned for ALPHA 0.2?

- if Jordi and her Team (and the response of players) give her ok for testing those big Event in ONE ZONE i wanted improve this zone with the GM to a Battlefield as telled in the story

I've posted ideas like this before, not in as much detail but these types of events should be auto built into the game. These are very fun, and rewarding for players and a whole.

They should not be something you just compete or even complete in a day, they should be things tribes ally up and work for, players train for, and crafters gear them for.

Good read Whorlok

Hello everyone,

as MrDDT already said, such kind of events would be really great and would attract some poeple of the playerbase for sure. I'd support that event for sure
    Last edited by Ahrya; 03-17-2013 at 11:50 AM.

i would help to prepare this zone!
    I'd support that event too

Hi guys, this sounds like a lot of fun - is it a similar idea to our pumpkinheaded revenant event we did at Halloween, but on a larger scale? Thats what I am picking up from it. If so it should be mostly possible and I am happy to do whatever needs to be done to make it happen. You can PM me Whorlok to discuss what support you would need.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideIsda View Post
    Hi guys, this sounds like a lot of fun - is it a similar idea to our pumpkinheaded revenant event we did at Halloween, but on a larger scale? Thats what I am picking up from it. If so it should be mostly possible and I am happy to do whatever needs to be done to make it happen. You can PM me Whorlok to discuss what support you would need.
    Work in progress ALPHA 0.2

1.Step: Guides are searching a ZONE without active tribes
    2.Step: This zone now prepare the guides and Whorlok to a nice looking old Battlefield with:
    -felled and broken trees
    -Mixed trees as a nice looking forest
    -many stonehenges --> they looks like destroyed houses
    -small (not many) terraformed trenches
    -later from Devs any hills with stones
    -prepared river runs-->in this river are any of the smallest bascets with DOLLAR-->looks like GOLDRUSH
    - and more other things to make this zone to a nice looking Battlefield zone!--->PLEASE POST YOUR IDEAS FOR PREPERATION!

This is the most work

Ok, I will give it a go, I have scheduled this in for Sat May 11th at 7PM Gmt, perhaps we can run it again later in the day to cover PST time also. This will hopefully give us time to plan and co-ordinate and build a 'battlefield'. I am not sure I will be able to take over an entire zone, but we can certainly have a fair spread. It's hard for me to tell which zones are populated through all timezones though - suggestions? It shouldnt matter too much where we do it though, if we stay away from obviously active tribes, as it can all be taken down afterwards. The Mutants will be fairly short lived hopefully, if everyone turns up to kill them, so shouldnt be interfering with anyones gameplay.
    Last edited by GuideIsda; 03-28-2013 at 04:14 PM.