Back from the dead

Wanted to say I'm back and looking to try all the new features of the game now that it's F2P. Look forward to seeing all of you out there in the wilderness

How do you patch? it says I cant connect to patch server! please help

estimated downtime is approximately 3-4 hours.
    About 3 hours ago.

So what's with f2p?your skills limited to 30, if you will log will those go to 30?or stay current?will you loose all those skills or it will be frozen till you pay sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimossa View Post
    So what's with f2p?your skills limited to 30, if you will log will those go to 30?or stay current?will you loose all those skills or it will be frozen till you pay sub?
    I recently returned a played ftp for a bit. Your skills get knocked down to 30, when you re-sub, your skills go back up to what they were previously.

So yes, they get frozen at 30, when you pay they go back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimossa View Post
    As DangerTwig said, but to explain a bit more.

If you are an old account (paid but no sub) you can place a totem, and all skills that are 30+ will be put to 30. You can train any skill that is under 30 to 30. If you resub your skills go back to whatever they should be. So if you had 2 skills at 100, while not paying a sub your skills would be 30 (displayed and effect) then resub they will go back to 100.

Now while they are at 30, and you keep using them you will not get any stat gains or skill gains from them. Stats are not locked but if you are unsubed and using skills that are 30+ you will not gain stats. Unlike subbed accounts you can gain stats even while using skills that are 100.