I'm not really sure what happened but all my stuff was gone once I re-subscribed my account. I was left with nothing but a few empty baskets. I have no tools and odd I can't even make simple basket. I got my basket skill now at 23 to start collecting stuff but still for some reason can't make any type of bin or basket. I've asked to trade several times in the global chat and no one is interested in trading for some tools and bins.

So I've spent the last few days filling up the empty baskets I did have with my scavenging at 80 I was bound find some useful stuff, it might be but now them baskets are full. It will take way way too long to start making baskets and get starting tools.

At this point my impressions are short and i'm glad I only sub for one month because at this rate i'll be playing different game soon.

I did give this a green light on Steam and I recently tried a game called Kenshi on Steam which brought me back once I remembered this game.

I think this game has great potential, maybe developers should think about Kickstarter campaign and hire more help.