Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

testing out xyson,couple questions

i normally play wurm online however as they are planning a price increase beyond my budget considering i run 7 toons so i am looking for an alternative game and this game from the videos i have been able to find anyway, looks like a great fit so i have decided to try out a trial period of this game and see if its as good in-game as it looks on the videos but i have a few questions

how in-depth is the tutorial,i like to be a bit of a hermit and thus want to get enough info through the tutorial that ideally i wont have to ask stupid questions all the time and the wiki seems fairly barren,and if the tutorial isn't that great how does the community take to clueless newbs asking questions

how vital is combat since i mostly like the build and terraform feature of sandboxes

how good is the support in-game for game related bugs/how bad are the bugs atm i.e does it take 4 months to fix a known bug in most cases

is this pay-to win(talking RL money not in-game) and if so is it still a game you can do everything you need to without NEEDING to buy items

and just any in general tips for a new guy trying out the game would be greatly appreciated

edit: and are there plans for a pve server in the future as im not much of a pvper

thx-jacob-w
    Last edited by jacobw; 04-19-2013 at 12:49 AM.