Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Doors are fixed on test.
    On test bonuses are now applying, however, the math for crafting is still off.
    Also all the animal leather is still set at a lower bonus than before. You have not gave us enough info to figure out what the plan is to do here. Did you mean to lower the bonus? Is the age bonus hidding?
    How is the crafting bonus working because its not giving us a 1.5x bonus for primary slot, and secondary is not giving 1x, and etc etc.

Live server issues:
    Trade totem is not listing who is selling all items (I think has to do with if you own the item or not)
    Trade totem cost is wrong on ally window when selling stacked items. I think its doing the math wrong. IE Selling 5000 nails for 2$ each. But it lists 5000#, cost 50000000, /unit 10000
    Last edited by MrDDT; 04-22-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Feedback on the trade totems on live server.

Ally sales can not be sorted.
    I would like to request a search by item name box much like recipe list both sales list AND ally sales. (Ally sales has a LOT of items for sale)

Distance is a good idea. But I would at least like the zone number of the items being sold.

You can craft while resting.

Crafting master items still doesnt require master mats unless its in toolcrafting. It was happening before this patch but even worse now when you consider the new master recipes.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 04-23-2013 at 07:50 AM.

To encourage trade I think you should remove the weight of currency or at least cut it in 1/2. For me personally it doesn't weight a lot with over 100STR. But some players feel it more than others based on their STR and carrying it could be a hard task.

Trade Totem issue. Items are being displayed that have a label with the new label name which can be very confusing and even able to scam players. Can we make it so once an item is placed on the trade totem it's default label is replaced? E.g. Trappers Handcart, could be renamed to Masters Trappers Handcart, and people would think its a 20 slot cart instead of a 5 slot cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Update 04/24/2013

The following fixes are being check on the Test Server. Once I get confirmation that these are fixed I will patch them to the Main Server.

- Power factor on animal parts and components crafted from animal parts displays in tool tip. There has always been a power factor on animal components that affect stat bonuses applied to final products (armor). The power factor is based on the age and power of the creature killed.

- Welmeti Deerbone Chestplate corrected to show 1 leather required.

- Trade totem shows the name of the seller correctly.

- Trade totem allied tab shows correct prices.

- Trade totem allied tab sorting buttons work now.

- Trade items show the base display name on labeled items.

- Master armor sets require 90 quality materials.

- Artisan armor sets require 75 quality materials.

- Crafted components quality can't exceed the quality of materials used. Final products (armor, weapons, tools) quality can.
    Power Factor is working on parts and crafting. However, I hate this system more and more I use it. Sorting items in this game is already hard enough. Adding a 3rd/4th factor makes it 10x worse. I posted my idea before about animals age effecting how much mats you get from them. I still think this would be the best way to handle, and simply change the bonus on animals if you want to increase the bonus. Which currently you have it capped out at 1.00 bonus x 1.00 power factor from what I can see. Which is 1.00 bonus max.

Side note LEATHER is used way more than bones (its used in ALL bonecrafting and ALL leathercrafting in many slots) and only yields 1 or less leather per animal. Giving a large amount of extra bones per animal compared to animal leather. This shouldn't be this way doesn't make sense and the way the mats are set up harder to play. You have to kill over 20 bears to make a leather armor suit out of bear. Pretty sure that doesn't make sense.

Trade totem issues.
    Everything you posted about trade totems is currently working as posted.

On allied tab trade totems when you click an item it doesn't give you a description of the item when you click on it.

Master and Artisan carts have not been change to require higher level of mats like tools/armor.

Planting on tribe land permissions is not working. Anyone can plant on any tribe even if they are not member's of that tribe.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 04-24-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Unable to trade unless you have a bin/basket/pack on your back slot. Even if you have slots open in your pouches.
    Even trading a cart requires a bin/basket/pack on your back slot.

Is woodcraft intentionally nerfed? Everything in woodcraft is a component so having max skill and tools is now pointless since the item crafted is capped at the QL of the raw material. Possible forestry was also nerfed because tree QL is now lower even though our logging has increased 8 points since the patch.

Can you please explain how Foraging -> Forestry -> Logging -> Woodcraft (2 actions for most components) should play out since the QL can only go down and not be raised with higher skills, stats, and tools?

Totem upkeep for currency is too low. At this rate, currency won't be used at all to trade as nails have a much higher sink rate.
    The problem is, trade totems only accept currency, making trade totems almost pointless for trading goods in the near future.

The totem bonus for going above 80% is nice, but I feel no scarcity of currency and thus no or little value for currency or the need to trade items for currency.

The upkeep for currency above 80% should decay quickly and be more in cost. It should encourage(almost force) players to trade and interact with other players.. and if they don't, they lose the bonus(not game breaking for these individuals).

I read that you're currently focusing on making a good economy in-game, the backbone of a good economy is demand for currency. Give me and others a bigger reason to trade our goods for currency.

Minor bug:
    Marmot small bones only stack up to 20, where other small bones stack to 100.
    Last edited by ryanargu; 04-26-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: minor bug found

I agree I have the largest tribe using 10k$ per 11 real days, and I don't feel the sink myself.

I would like to see maybe a way to get a larger bonus (instead of 15% a 25%) for 2x the cost. Also I think increasing the base cost of the bonus would be nice on homestead totems so people can't just jump around getting the bonus. Maybe make it a minimum cost of 1000$ per 11 days + 100$ per person.
    This is a bonus like DangerTwig says, not game breaking, and it will help the use of currency. I think currently the only reason currency is being used now is because 4 of the larger trading tribes have agreed to back it.

Max Container Bug seems to be fixed, thank you. I would like to request a higher max container count if possible, when you have cart and tent open, you are limited to one basket open in each (4 total plus backpack i believe is current max, but since cart and tent also count as "one" each) it would be nice if maybe we could have a max of 6 instead of 4)

Macinaw Fish - cant eat them, they dont stack, long time "assumed bug"

Stats on pre-existing rev gear is fixed, thank you

Search feature (like we have on craft windows) for trade totem would be extremely helpful

I may not agree with the encumberance limitation on crafting (since we have energy consumption to limit u already) but am slowly adjusting to it with minimal cursing ;-), however can you please solve the encumberance limitation in regarding to trading, common trades have become a very big hassle.

Solution for sorting PLEASE, and no encumberance limitation when trying to do it. Optional feature so we can control not mixing high materials, but can do so with with all the grind materials with is the majority.

Stack sizes on most wood products was increased, wood posts and wood sheets were maybe overlooked? they still stack at 20
    Last edited by OrlandoKev; 04-26-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Lamp Posts do not stack, I know this is a game breaker hehe but just saying.