Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Metal rods still only stack to 20, most similar items now stack higher.

Unable to sort, craft, or scavenge "Metal Rings" used in a lot of the leather-crafting.

Grass has SPI bonus on it, but its not transferring to grass thread. Messes up the usefulness of grass armor.

You are still able to get master recipes without having artisan or basic recipes. I also believe learning recipes is way to fast from grinding. In leathercrafting I've learned over 200 master recipes.

Catgut Thread does not work as a "thread" for crafting, only works in crafts that require "catgut thread"
    Last edited by MrDDT; 04-27-2013 at 07:39 AM.

When crafting, after an item is crafted, the selection box resets to the top of the list. This seems unnecessary and I would prefer to continue to see the item I am crafting stay on the screen and highlighted in green.

This only occurs when you do not type in the search box.
    Last edited by Nezdar; 04-27-2013 at 05:39 AM.

When crafting leather scraps you can only craft five at a time but they are a stackable item.

People are sometimes invisible again.

Human bones have no bonus or power still....that means no one will use any of them still.

It would be cool IMO to see randomized stats and power on these when found.

I'm looking at the math on the crafting and I don't think its working right. It doesnt look like the first slot is giving a 1.5x bonus.

Not only are bonuses messed up not adding correctly, making a master bone chest is going to take 15+ guts to make.

I think someone is out to lunch if its going to take 15 animals to get 1 chest armor. We are not talking about a suit but 1 thing slot of armor with a MAX bonus of 3.75.

Also expect us to match up the power, quality and type on these guts? This is crazy.

80+ guts required for a suit of bone armor master. That's over 80 animals of the same type/power to make a suit of master. With it all having to be 90+QL.
    Good luck with that. Hit me back when this is changed.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 04-28-2013 at 11:16 AM.

While in combat using a hot key that opens a crafting window puts you in search of that crafting window, you can't do anything because you have no mouse because you in combat mode and cant get out of combat mode.

I'd have to agree with DDT here, 15 guts for 1 piece is asking for way too much. It'll be a huge struggle for even the most adept players of the game.

I'd also like to add that i spent a long time grinding leathercraft to 100.0.
    I have 101 str, 87 perc and i was using high quality tools and materials for a total of 2.5 stat points in agility from a full set of south camp gear.

I would much rather spend that time grinding skills that directly give me agil instead, and I probably would have got about same amount of agil as a permanent bonus in that time.

Either way, I think the bonuses on gear are too demanding for what you get out, I don't feel rewarded for my efforts.