Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    With the change to animals being only a max of 1 bonus to a stat (instead of the +2 and even +3 we had before) metal/cloth is much easier to get and provides the best bonus as there is no power factor to worry about.

Why was this changed to make animal parts which are likely the most rare and hardest to get in quality and time made to be the worst bonus?

Suede scraps require leather to make. Suede can't be used.

Also, creates only one suede crap (I mean scrap) instead of 4 like other leather type scraps.

The recipes for each craft now is pretty much not using anything from other crafts. One good thing about the crafting system was that many mats were used cross crafting. "Leather" was used in bone crafting, "Cloth Straps" was used in bone crafting and leather.

I would like to see more cross crafting mats. Like how you did leather from scraps uses catgut. I think more can be done to help increase trade through cross crafting but not force it in all of the crafting parts or suits.

When you kill an animal or person in the water they sink to the bottom and cant be looted or carved.

Not all the older mats are showing the power on them like leather,scraps and guts etc.

Bonecraft takes WAY to many guts to make a master suit around 86 give or take.....that is an extreme amount to make one suit.
    The increased amount of bones needed for main slots and to make components was enough as you still need the increased amount in quality and power level to make a good suit.This pretty much kills bonecrafting for me because theres no way I can get that many high end guts with power quality and mostly same type of animal to make a suit.....let alone to make them to sell to other players.I have had people asking when I could make them a new suit and as it is right now it will be ready in about a year.

Dirt will not stack while inside a cart, says can not discard here. EX:I have three stacks of dirt already inside a cart bin, one stack is 4 another is 2 and another is 10 and I am unable to combine them together into one stack.

Container bug when you die with containers open, it doesn't think they were ever closed. So say I had 2 open when I died. It will think I always have 2 open and give me the msg when I try to open 3 containers. Relogging fixes the issue.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Dirt will not stack while inside a cart, says can not discard here. EX:I have three stacks of dirt already inside a cart bin, one stack is 4 another is 2 and another is 10 and I am unable to combine them together into one stack.
    That bug has been present since the start of the carts.

A work around:
    Put the bin with the dirt on your back and then move the whole bin to the cart.
    You can not put the dirt directly into the bins in a cart.
    Combining/Splitting dirt stacks: take the bin from the cart to your back do it there and then move back the bin to the cart ...

In Basketry the new Master Grass armors have new resources with them (Sap, Needles, Leaves) none of these have stats on them.

They should have stats else they are pretty much worthless to craft anything in grass other than looks, which you can get at a lower set.
    Also grass is not carrying over the stats which makes it even worse.

Marmot Small Bones still stacking to 20, while all the other small bones have had stack size increased to 500

You need a bag on your back to even trade a cart.