Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dying while a bin/cart/building is open locks that open and makes it so 1 of your 4 max is open but not open on your screen.

Hello,

Yes that issue is on the bug list

Thanks

I am having a problem dragging items out of the tents/carts onto the ground since the server crashed. I used to be able to a few hours ago now I can not.

Last edited by Sandman; 05-08-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Sandman I think you should start a new thread if you want to talk about concepts like that.

I think the game is working great like that. Trade and economy is more active due to this reason even with the lower population.

Idea -

On crafting screen, let us load tools and materials then let us mouse over the icon of the item to be crafted to see final results if we were to craft if (stats and quality) this would allow us people who choose to play with out spread sheets to be able to change around tools/mats, our stat gear etc to see how it would affect the outcome of the proposed craft.

Artisan Truckee Kneepad material list, shows 0/0 for plastic junk slot, changing quantity to craft does not correct his, stays at 0

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoKev View Post
    Idea -

On crafting screen, let us load tools and materials then let us mouse over the icon of the item to be crafted to see final results if we were to craft if (stats and quality) this would allow us people who choose to play with out spread sheets to be able to change around tools/mats, our stat gear etc to see how it would affect the outcome of the proposed craft.
    This is a good idea and will see how feasible it is do this on the client side (the information required isn't stored on the client side but could be gather with a 'request' for information). I will see.

After last mini patch, I am unable to craft without a bin on my back (even though I have room in pouches and them on)
    Last edited by MrDDT; 05-09-2013 at 11:38 AM.

I think its better to have one type of currentcy. This way the currentcy get value and its more clear for all players. I do know there more types of currentcy in RL but i expect that one currentcy will give trade a push in the right direction. People can still trade good for goods if they don't use currentcy.