Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had to replace my new SSD hard drive it crashed on me, I get my replacement on Tuesday, so maybe expect me Tuesday or soon after. Sorry about that I am on a different computer that doesn't have this game on it.

Jayson will be back and it was his brother that was returning from over seas so maybe give him some time with his bro, yeah?

The new recruits left because I haven't log in for a few days, hmmm well it is what it is.

Well three weeks have gone by...don know if Jason has been on since he left the tribe to make the hunting camp...I go by there often but see no one. I have visited numerous English speaking tribes but have not found any active ones i like, mainly the area's they are at...Raven Moon is Nice but the tree lagg is unforgiving to me. for the past week and a half, the only one i have seen log on is a new player Rodlynn...never chats and most times when i log on he/she logs off. I have chked tents but have not seen any looting. I still grind from time to time and have made sales to several other tribes. I will stay until i find another tribe that suits my fancy.
    I understand in MMO's that others are not here to hold my hand or keep me entertained. if a good path does not arise by time my sub runs out again, i will prolly just quit. Any ingame insights will be appreciated by any who read this.