Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Hamsterbane Huntsmen- Discussions

[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]I want to drive activity to these forums and help promote how healthy and upbeat Xsyon is so I decided to make our tribe discussions via these forums.[/COLOR] [/B]

[U]Hamsterbane Huntsmen these are the following tasks as a tribe we are focusing on for the day of 4/29/2013[/U]

-Gathering of raw granite
    -Stockpile grass

[B][U]Hamsterbane Huntsmen these are the following tasks as a tribe we are focusing on for the day of 4/30/2013[/U][/B]

Please find what applies to you and your skills:
    Stockpile grass
    Gather branches
    Chop down all the trees facing south of our camp obstructing our great view, good idea to gather branches first.
    Stockpile long wood posts, small wood handles
    Scavenging- small metal blocks, blue prints, schemes, medium plastic handles, nails = things to keep an eye out for.
    Crafting- we need the following crafted Very High Quality grass twine & grass scraps

Keep up the good work, cheers!

[B][U]Hamsterbane Huntsmen these are the following tasks as a tribe we are focusing on for the day of 5/01/2013[/U][/B]

Please find what applies to you and your skills:
    Stockpile Grass
    Scavenging- small metal blocks, blue prints, schemes, medium plastic handles, nails = things to keep an eye out for.
    Crafting- we need the following crafted Very High Quality grass twine & grass scraps

If your mason and terraforming skills are not 100 please let me know and we will help you work on getting those up.
    This week we will go over combat, how to defend, dodge, and attack. We will work on getting everyone skill raised

I'll need a cigar and some bourbon if you want me to terraform

We made great progress today on the big project. Thanks for everyone hard work.

[B]Cigar and bourbon coming right up![/B]

P.S nice signature

[B][U]Hamsterbane Huntsmen these are the following tasks as a tribe we are focusing on for the day of 5/03/2013[/U][/B]

Jayson I need you to move the cart near the three story project please.
    We need to clear the rest of the dirt under the project.
    Clean up tribe area of baskets
    Park all carts in proper cart parking areas

Today we will be out working on our combat skills and hunting.

Most importantly [COLOR="#FF0000"]HAVE FUN[/COLOR] and beat up Deadman.
    Last edited by Sandman; 05-03-2013 at 12:56 AM.

[QUOTE=Sandman;98177][B][U]Hamsterbane Huntsmen these are the following tasks as a tribe we are focusing on for the day of 5/03/2013[/U][/B]

Jayson I need you to move the cart near the three story project please.
    We need to clear the rest of the dirt under the project.
    Clean up tribe area of baskets
    Park all carts in proper cart parking areas

Today we will be out working on our combat skills and hunting.

Most importantly [COLOR="#FF0000"]HAVE FUN[/COLOR] and beat up Deadman.[/QUOTE]

All i saw was :

Blah blah blah blah blah blah....blah blah.... beat up Deadman..

-dirt removed
    -cart moved
    -pictures taken

Baskets still need tidying. O7
    Last edited by defrag; 05-03-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: update

It's the weekend yay, tomorrow Deadman will be watching over us again ugh, KILL HAMSTERS yes.

[U][B]Hamsterbane Huntsmen these are the following tasks as a tribe we are focusing on for the day of 5/06/2013[/B][/U]

Work on getting your main craft skill raised
    Scavenge
    Hunt