Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb ********Red Legion Official Forum******

[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#000099"]Red Legions official page for tribe updates and activity. Feel free to ask any questions or anything.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

today i will be working on finishing the walls

Goals:
    -get granite and mortar
    -raise skills
    -scaven a bit
    -recruit new people

New goals:

-sort bins
    -stockpile resources
    -raise main skill as well as scavenge
    -scavenge
    -produce anything for your craft skill

Rand has come back so added him into the tribe.

Main bins moved all the personal ones have been left atm till we decide where to put em

alright cool i saw that and moved a few more bins today. also got rid of the dirt pile so we can now move logs and scraps there. I havent seen rand if you see him just invite him back

I won't be on as much this weekend but I will probably check out the forums. You guys pretty much know what to do. Also don't use very high quality stuff if your making low level stuff. Try to get rid of the low and mod QL for grinding. So far we are doing pretty good we just need to work on the look of the tribe so our walls are the next major project. Also gen was talking about setting up voice chat for the tribe.

Sold some of the granite i been pulling to DDT so we pretty well stcoked for dollars on the totem, I will go back to pulling more granite for brick tomorrow as I out tonight.

Okay cool. Me and gen also went hunting a bit and started to clean up the tribe. I have things ready to start the walls but I need a spoter and someone to remove the dirt from under the walls as I drop them. After the walls I think I will build houses for people

Also I think I am going to pick up weapon making a bit so we can start making shovels and dog have to buy the weapons

new goal:
    finish the walls by winter
    start on some small houses(after wall is done)
    Raise your skills
    stockpile resources and mats
    scaven a bit
    make granite and mortar for the walls