Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wastelandstoic View Post
    Beautiful work DDT!

Unfortunately, I feel just like ol OrlandoKev here. I managed to get my bonecraft to 90 a little before the patch and made a whole set of bone armor to celebrate. I'm not going to go into specifics because they are just too depressing to go through but I'll list one piece as an example.

Master Bone Helm: Before Patch, using all VHQ componets and master tools yielded me a supreme helm with .74 Fort and 1.79 Agility.

Master Bone Helm: After Patch, using all VHQ componets and all master tools yielded a helm with .53 Fort.

Yeah I know, grind till you have a whole set of artisian or master armor schemes and collect a whole s**t-load of master componets (from scarce animals) and grind your bonecraft to 100 and just maybe you can create a helm with stats like that again...

Pass.

I just want to let you know you can make suits that are higher in bonus than you could before the patch. HOWEVER, its a lot of work with the lack of animals and the issue with them growing up. Once this is fixed in the coming updates that Xsyon is currently working on, I think you will find it a lot more fun to do bonecrafting again.

Also about the VHQ componets, you mostly have to look at the type of stuff you putting into the item. You want ones with 1.00 bonus and as high as you can on the power.

Well I was going to rest content at 90 ish skill and standard bone recipies, Don't know how long it would take me to grind till I get a full set of deer bone armor in art/mast. I'm a more a casual player and can put up with some grinding but nothing obsesive. And, yeah I understand(for the most part) the power and higher numbers stat contribution thing but I have to work with the limited bone resources I (and Raven Moon) has at the moment.

I'm just very put off that standard bone craft was severly gimped to put art/mast bone schemes in.
    Last edited by wastelandstoic; 05-03-2013 at 08:25 PM.