Kunra wrote:
I was hoping someone would post something like this. Your statement about "protection" is something I have seen in everysingle MMO that has Crafters lacking in combat skills.

Here's the difference, in most of those games,Crafters are forced to agther for HOURS everysingle night to be ABLE to craft becuase of varying loot tables.

You willing to "protect" me 3-4 hours every night while I gather and craft?
If you were part of my clan, and it were benefiting the group as a whole, and not just yourself? Fuck yeah, I would.

This is common place in the clans/guilds, whatever you want to call them, that I've been in..

However, losses will happen, if you don't like it, then I don't know what to suggest to you. There is no way to promise you no loss of items without turning this game into bubblegum crap, IMO, of course.

Also - The soft cap will only apply to groups of skills, if I am understanding it correct. Which means those who dedicate themselves to crafting, will still have the ability to refine their defensive/offensive skills without it hampering their crafting ability, which should be no problem for you if you can manage 3-4 hours every night.