Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brambleden Beginnings [RP tribe thoughts! Looking for those interested]

Hiya folks, Corbies here. Long term stalker of the game and Abernack in game. I have been trying to establish/find an active, themed Roleplay group in Xsyon for years, and I think it's time to form one personally.

Brambleden, as it is called, is located on the western side of Lake Tahoe, near a river and a cave. I peered around on google maps around lake Tahoe and found it is in a state park even!
    I think it would be appropriate, if not entertaining to humor the idea that some people survived the Apocalypse, or were at least young when it first happened. As such, they have a bit of a refugee mentality, or at the very least cling to the last remnants of society as they can manage it, surviving together in a harsh primal new world, scavenging, trading with other locals, and relying on diplomacy when able.

The overlying theme then might be comparable to your typical nuclear armageddon theme, such as fallout or any such situation, but given the nature of the world of Xsyon, firearms and advanced technology over a wheel is a bit inaccessible. As such, the survivors are practical. Perhaps campers from before the war, park rangers, or so on.

This is just me putting out an idea, and an idea I would love to see suggestions or those interested!
    I have no intention of making an all-powerful group, or even a gigantic fortress. It is fair to call me a casual player, and I hope to attract those of the same mindset to make this game even more fun.

Cool idea. I'll RP barter/converse with you. I'm sure some of the guys in Hamsterbane would too. You're not too far from us. Good luck to you.

I check this post almost every day. I still want to make a survival story with folks one day.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hello Abernack,
    I would be glad to join you at least for a bit. Im a returning player, i'll try to contact you in game. See you.

Harfang

Not dead! Back from the dead!

Heya Corbies

Tell me survivor, where is your camp? What zone? The Pawnee tribe is also on the west side in zone 896 along the lake side road. We are open to trading and allying with you and will be happy to Rp back with you.

Just follow the road and look for us ... You will find a friendly tribe that can help with anything if needed

Hey Mac. Oasis is around the 698 zone marker, so a bit around the south!

O.O

Wondering who this Corbies is?, who reopens a post he made back over a year ago. And he mentions Oasis...I am in Oasis and do not know of you.

thought you had your own tribe now gruu

This corbies is Abernack! I was probably in it before you, or after since I do not recognize your name :P I took a long break!
    Last edited by Corbies; 09-16-2014 at 01:25 PM.