need an active tribe

Looking for an active tribe, some people who can show me how to go about things.

I just finished playing two hours by myself and not seeing a "single" person so I'm heavly thinking this game is dead and the only way to "really interact" with people is to join a tribe verse roughing it by yourself.

I'm looking at abandond tribes with quests from over 200 days ago.. They litter the area I'm in as far as the eye can see, unscavangable dead tribes that obviously have raped all the land around them to the point of nonexistance.

Is there an area that everyone joins? I obviously didnt pick that area...

/w Sandman or Jayson ingame. Our tribe is always doing something. Hunting, crafting, building new additions to the tribe lands. We can set you up with gear, tools, etc and help you out with learning the game.

You are welcome to join my tribe. We are expanding quickly and are becoming east shores hub city. We are always working on something for everyone of any skills. We can help you get started and provide you with the right tools just wish per me in game /w walieo

Xsyon's population is low.

Founder's Isle is likely the most commonly picked area.

My tribe Industrial Strength is open to new players, we are the largest tribe in the game. You are more than welcome to join, contact me in game. MrDDT is in my in game name. We are set up to help new players.