Thread: Hello/Hej/Hallo

Hello/Hej/Hallo

As the launcher takes ages still to download (despite a 6MBIT line max speed for the launcher seems to be around 200kbit/s for me today) i thought i am starting to say hello already.

So if you wonder who that thin, tall guy named Dwiss is - stumbling helplessly around in Xsyon later on - thats me

Looking forward exploring the world soon

Welcome to Xsyon.

I've never had a problem btw downloading or updating at max download speeds even over 1000KBYTE/s.
    I also think you are confusing 200kbit/s with 200KByte/s which is 8x faster. Because the patcher shows you the speeds in BYTES.

Anyways if you have questions or looking for a tribe let me know. My tribe Industrial Strength is open to new players, and we are set up to help them with all sorts of things. The game is harsh solo so if you want to jump in the tribe to learn the ropes that's fine.

More info about our tribe is here.
    http://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php/7560

Thanks for the welcome MrDDT! I had an eye on your Recruiting thread already while downloading - so i might get back on that offer soon. Regarding the speed - i was serious about it and am aware of the difference of bytes and bits - its brutally slow for me. But that will not keep me from joining you soon - at my age one learned to be patient if nothing else.

Hello and welcome to Xsyon Toolkit.

As soon as you enter the world you have some usefull system chat messages, don't forget read them

Enjoy!