Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Guides using special powers to remove old tribe areas.

Why are guides getting involved with this?

Is there a reason for guides to do this? Why are guides effecting the world in a way when it should be about the players.

I believe many players have worked very hard on those lands, and they are not part of Xsyon history. If a new player chooses to remove it, that's fine. Guides shouldnt use special powers and choose to remove these old tribe areas.

These buildings are not BUGGED, let me just be clear on that. Because I think people might be confused. Floating buildings are not bugged they were built this way using in game system of using dirt then removing the dirt. Xsyon already says this is ok.

My point is if this is a player's world why are guides making choices on how to change the areas to their liking?

My thoughts on it is, if players dont like it, or want something in the land different drop a totem. Just like if I want a road built I do it. If I want junk piles removed and level out the area I would drop a totem and fix it.
    If I want a river I would drop a totem and do this. It takes resources effort and time. ALL things guides DONT bother with and instantly remove or change the areas with special powers.

I don't want guides changing things in the areas I've worked so hard with. I even pay off players to leave my areas how IVE built it.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 05-21-2013 at 05:51 PM.