Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First off annoyance is relative as you just stated. So lets talk about scenarios.

Scenario A, Player can fix/change/modify
    Scenario B, Player can not fix/change/modify

Should the guide be involved with A? B? or Both?
    None are bugged.

If they want to remove something how about the underwater trees that's been there forever because of a bug? Heck give me a guide toon and ill clear them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    If they want to remove something how about the underwater trees that's been there forever because of a bug? Heck give me a guide toon and ill clear them myself.
    Good point. Those damn trees have been there forever. Surely it was a mistake or oversight during the tree spawn campaign. I don't think anyone would have a problem with them being cleared as it was not a player action that created them.

I'm for that unclean! The problem is...where are the guidelines for the guides? If a player can fix it or change it...then the guide should not get involved. Until that changes....the guides just need to ENFORCE the rules....not break them!

I dont see any reason for this thread to continue on. Guides are held to a set of rules and standards just as players are by the TOS. We on occassion dismantle arch when requested by players because it is interfering physically or aesthetically for them. We do clean up areas that we feel are in need of decluttering such as heavily forested areas and so on to keep things in check. This is a temporary solution till land reversion and decay are implemented in the near future.

This thread is now closed.