The Founders Island Tower Relay - Cancelled

Cancelled - Unfortunately no teams have registered interest.

Please feel free to register your interest in this forum for a future date for this event.

Calling for teams of three to tackle The Founders Island Relay Tower Event with GuideMichael and GuideLailah being your hosts.

Who: New and not-so-new, it doesn't matter, all survivors are welcome to come along and participate. This event is non-combat and hp or your knowledge of the map will hold no bearing on where your team will place, so why not give it a shot.

Where: Founders Island, all players will be ported to and from.

When: Saturday June 8, 5PM PST - No longer set for this time

Depending on how much interest is registered we may repeat the event several hours later to accommodate the GMT survivors.

Requirements: None what so ever. No armor or weapons are needed with no PvP/looting taking place, so you can come as you were the day you were born, or make some sort of fashion statement if you want. You will however need to bring a backpack/pouch.

Rank: This is a timed event and teams will be ranked according to least time taken to most.

How to enter: Please register your interest here by listing the survivors who will be taking part and nominating a team leader. You will then be contacted in game to confirm registration and participation when the event time gets closer. It would also help me cater to you better if you can also tell me if you are closer to PST or GMT time zone.

The Founders Island Tower is unknown to some while others have entered and discovered its mystery, there are still many who entered and did not return.

To experience the view from the top you will come across some minor obstacles and a maze with a twist and hopefully you can find your way back out in to the light of day (or moonlight of the night) to tell the tale of your adventures!

GuideLailah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tower.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	344   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insidetower.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maze.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	346   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toptower.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	347  
    Last edited by GuideLailah; 06-08-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Myself+1 from Red Legion will run through your maze.

This looks like fun, but it's a bad time for me. Summertime parties and get-togethers are common on the weekends.