Questions For The Developers 06/02/2013 - 09/23/2013

Please post your Questions For The Developer here.

Please do not post questions regarding estimated release dates for features or changes. Our In Development schedule is posted
    here and will change as our plans changes. Features will be released when they are ready.

Sarcastic or derogatory comments veiled as questions will not be answered..
    Last edited by Xsyon; 09-23-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Hello ShortSam here

I have been attempting to set up quests and such to help new players out just outside of founders. however i have run in to some snags in the use of the quest totem. All quests types seem to function as a "collect" quest effectively eliminating all use of the craft and hunt quest types. Is there a way we could get this changes to were it checks if the player has crafted or hunted certain items/creatures?

secondly, is there any change of a batch post feature for quests?? I would love to provide more quests but many quests it takes me longer to post the quest than it does for me to collect the items myself (IE: collect 50 granite)

Finally, is there any chance we could get an explore quest type. I would like to send players to explore places within the game that I find to be interesting much in the same way people go Geo-caching IRL. I think the simplest way for this to be accomplished would be for the quest totem to place a unique token(or unique token vending bin pending batch posting ability) in your bag upon building the quest that the player can take to points of interest or hide them places for added difficulty and make then the totem could accept the unique token in the same fashion as a collect quest.

Thank you for all the hard work,
    ShortSam

hallo,
    - In the mountains are living lizards! ....would you bring also those lizards as a animal and with a mutant lizard who looks like this on my screen?
    - and last question: the arrows would make a woodcrafter? with many variations (metal,wood,plastic,with feather and so on)?
    - about arrows: please let us see this arrow in a tree or in any peace of the world and we can put it back to the arrow bascet.its also good for many many events like a bow tournament and so on..or Biathlon sport
    I found this Mutant Lizard at the border to the green fog...

in your guestimate, how far away is ranged combat?

I have a Question for the man him self. Jooky how you been doing been a while since I played Xsyon from beta days. Just returned and ran into the issue that made me stop playing years ago. I never stopped playing years ago because of the lag at launch or any of them issues people call major which I would personally call minor.
    Want to start off by saying great job what all you have done to this date game looks great. Only one thing that is going to make me leave again and this is a serious issue and a lot of people hate people like me calling me and others carebear and such but it is far from this.

Seems Xsyon still a full open world pvp all but your homestead. When or will you ever make a non pvp server for the pve player base?

Just want to point out other games like Wurm online it has thousands of pve players and only max at any time 80 pvp players on one server and less than 100 on the second pvp server. Rolf want mix these servers because he would stand to loose so much money mixing 2 different game style players.

Other game companies do the same thing cause over the years they have learned you can't mix us together there is no common ground for both sides to stand on.

Love the game but pvp makes me angry and I'm fully against this type and style of game play. This is why you lost me nothing else was the cause of it and I'm sure it's why you lost so many others and have a low base now. All mmo's with pvp and pve servers the pvp servers are always the lowest populated So Will you ever focus on the non pvp fan base?

With the introduction of female only armor sets are the other armor sets going to be for male only? If not, what's your plans on having a male only armor set? Or options to change to a female toon?