looking for tribe

Hey everyone, I've been playing for a week or two and think I am ready to join a tribe. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of the game, I've watched most of saintbob's videos(thanks BTW). I'm a free player right now, but will probably sub soon to remove the cap(and support the best sandbox out there). I'm kind of casual ( 2 kids) but loyal and tired of losing everything. I rolled fishing,scav and toolcraft but will do anything to help. Thanks for taking the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lordtim View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been playing for a week or two and think I am ready to join a tribe. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of the game, I've watched most of saintbob's videos(thanks BTW). I'm a free player right now, but will probably sub soon to remove the cap(and support the best sandbox out there). I'm kind of casual ( 2 kids) but loyal and tired of losing everything. I rolled fishing,scav and toolcraft but will do anything to help. Thanks for taking the time.
    Welcome to Xsyon Lordtim,

We can always use another toolcrafter in Raven Moon, we eat tools by the bushels

If interested give me a shout in game or if I'm not on just ask for anyone in Raven Moon for an invite.

Heya Lordtim,
    Feel free to hop over to the advertisement thread and read up on Serenity ( Serenity Reborn Thread ) and see if we would be something you are looking for.
    We have a solid member base and are always looking for more folks to join in the fun and share some laughs with.
    You can drop a line there or contact me in game (/w Casimyr)

Thanks, both tribes sound awesome. I'll have to think of the logistics, I'm northwest of founders.