Hi,

I am a new player and so far i have spend only up to 12 hours in game.

I would like this comment on my experience so far to be taken as constructive criticism.

I have explored the map around the lake to the extension of around 8 Zones only to find massive amounts of litter (bins and bundles left on the ground), log piles and big dirt patches where i suspect it used to be grass field.

I read in the world chat players mentioning every 5 minutes that this game is full loot, however the extent of the looting is limited to pick pocket the body of a dead player, as all the other litter spread around is locked for the player and/or tribe/friends.

According to the manual those abandoned bins and bundles are only accessible to others if the owner does not login in 60 real days.

To me, this does not make any sense, that stuff left behind, outside tribe boundaries is not accessible to others, with the obvious result of the littering of a beautiful landscape, deforestation and abuse of resources.

I have many more questions and comments regarding this game, which i am intrigued about, but i will put them one at the time.

Cheers.