Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Please list a few regions where you seem to be finding all types metals and plastics in even quantities and I'll run some tests.

There should be noticeable concentrations of a few (usually 1 or 2) epic and rare material types in each region. After running tests I'll see if the numbers need further adjustments to get there.

Ok let me gather the info with hard data and get back to you.

I did notice where you said 1 or 2 types of epic material types were more common, my point was more with that they are all still in that area and not extremely more common. Meaning like 50:1 vs other types of epics.

Example:
    Area - Big Meadow
    Epic Metal Types Found - Platinum 3:1, Gold 3:1, Stainless 2:1, Brass 1:1, Chrome 1:1, Titanium 1:1
    These are the ratios to the lowest found epic on avg out of about 50 epic metals found. So you can kind of see that this area is high in Platinum and Gold. (I believe also Electrum is high which isnt an epic) However, the ratio isn't that bad for other metals in these areas to stop farming for them here and go somewhere else when you consider other factors. How large the scav pile is? How dangerous is it? etc.
    Why would I go 10 zones away to Mount Rose where say Chrome is 3:1 ratio? The incentive is not very high for that extra effort.

My idea behind extremely more common epics in 1 area vs others is that it would promote trade with other epic areas or encourage people to go to these other areas. With the current ratios I've seen is more to the fact that people will likely find easy to scavenging or harvest extreme areas and spend a slight amount of time scavenging for all types of epics instead of trading or exploring.

Hello !

I don't really know where to write this, so I just go a head and say it:

You have a lot of banners saying "Play Free Now!"... But where do I go if I like to pay ?? I guess you have it some place, but its not easy to find, should be under "Home" or "Game" I think but I cant find it
    Maby a link someplace would be good...
    Kind Regards
    ElfQueen

Off topic here but, ElfQueen, after you register a fourm account (link at top of page) you will have several options listed at the very top of page after you log in. One is My Account. Go here and you can buy the game and/or register a subscription.