Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feedback Based On Current Non-Test Server

1. Graphic Error Occured After Alt - Tab Out

This happen every time every since the new patch. I don't know why but get the graphic error that prevent me from closing the game. I was force to use Windows logout to override the error since Task Manager couldn't handle it.

2. Network Delay Response

It is appeared that the server isn't hosted in a good data center. Is it running on fiber optic and a more appropriate backbone communication line that goes from US, through Europe, and to Asia?

When going after animal in the game, it seem that the animal have the advantage because it doesn't hold client sided prediction. It is going to assume that you understood where they are but proven to be difficult on your side if in a 200ms or more ping. My internet service is a cable 25mbit service that have proven to connect to Europe server just fine. But, for this server, it is the server's data center company.

3. Tribal Members Warn Me About Restriction That Prevent Me from Maxing more than 4 Skills?

The reason why I wanted to play Xsyon was for the sandbox benefit. I don't mind a tribe or guild support, but most of the time, I wanted to work solo and sandbox an area as a work of art. PvP and anything can happens but that not really my interest when I can play a more hardcore version of PvP in Mortal Online. Darkfall can't even hold a candlestick to this game because of the lack of sandbox . Between Minecraft and Xsyon, Xsyon is more challenging.

People should be limited to 4 stats leveling not skills. Whatever skills used stats, using the skill will level stats. But, you will not be able to level more than 4 stats at the same time.

4. Tribal Boundary And Personal Boundary

The tribal boundary is too small for even a several members. Unless this game become more populated, I don't really likes getting pack in like sardine.

If people want personal boundary, they can at least subscribe a personal boundary land according to what size. Whatever they do in the boundary is about sandboxing.

In my opinion, people shouldn't be able to touch a building that is built by someone unless the person is abandon for 30 days. This means that if the person is actively playing Xyson, then they should have the freedom to build without worrying about getting it grief. This is my alternative suggestion to not worry about the personal boundary for those who want to work solo and sandbox. It is very unrealistic to salvage parts from a built project than carrying it across the map. There shouldn't be salvaging but simple Destroy option. Gamers should scavenge parts on their own without getting help from abandon village.

5. PvP And Griefing

If there are abandon building and the owner of the building is not there, it is fair game to destroy property. As I mentioned above, it is not realistic to salvage and carry the parts across the map. It is pointless to salvage, period. There is one option, and that is destroy. We should leave the challenge of finding the parts up for the scavengers.

However, we can appease people's thirst for blood by opening a PvP world. People who want to PvP for glory points can do so in a Spirit World, a map that is very small but a tribal trial testing warrior's ability against other warrior. Whatever their armor or weapon, will get looted. Glory points can be redeem for item, blueprint that is Spirit World inspired that can't be found in normal world, and option to increase tribal's boundary limit.

As far as normal world, I don't believe we should have PvP at all. It isn't really my cup of tea when I am more interested in sandboxing than PvP.

If people really destroying my work of art and repeatedly harrass / PvP me, I don't know why I would want to continue playing Xsyon. It is the sandbox / art that I am playing for not the PvP.

6. Recycling Skill

This skill should be a what come after scavenging. Parts like metal block, can be smelted or turn into nails.

What would MacGyver do that we can't in survival situation? Most of the items found, shouldn't be about discarding or keep stashing in your basket in hope that future schematic might need these part. Recycling skill remedies these thing.
    Last edited by Bopkasen; 09-13-2013 at 10:17 PM.