Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New player looking for a tribe

I'm downloading the game now, I've always greatly enjoyed the sandbox genre and have been heard repeatedly that i'd be better off just joining a tribe from the get go, makes life easy all that fun stuff. I'm ftp at the moment but if something changes and I really enjoy playing it, I'll probably be deciding before the four day timespan of my pay check comes up, I'll grab a subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by chescatt View Post
    I'm downloading the game now, I've always greatly enjoyed the sandbox genre and have been heard repeatedly that i'd be better off just joining a tribe from the get go, makes life easy all that fun stuff. I'm ftp at the moment but if something changes and I really enjoy playing it, I'll probably be deciding before the four day timespan of my pay check comes up, I'll grab a subscription.
    Deutscher Clan 70 Member 14 active "A BETTER TOMORROW" oder Outpost "B A V A R I A"(nur bayrische Spieler) sucht weitere Member! Info: www.ABT-Gaming.de oder schreibt fuer invite /w Whorlok /w Lyras oder /w MenionLeah an