Thread: Hello world

Hello world

class helloworld { public static void main(String args[]) { System.out.println("Hello World"); } }

I played, well more exactly tried, the game for two or three months at the beginning of the year (in the unlikely case someone else remembers me from that time, my character name was Lovefall).

And I liked it, but it just didn't hooked me completely, so I eventually quit and went to play another game. And for the last six months I was quite a happy wurmian. But lately, the devs took some decisions which I totally disagreed with, so I just sold out all my WURM assets and decided to return to Xsyon.

It may not be perfect. It may even be quite far of it. But now that I had the chance to try them both, I can say that I am convinced that Xsyon is the better, fairer and more affordable one.

So I repremiumed, deleted my old char and created a new one (named Sweety) and here I am, back at home, trying to start a new adventure in the post apocalyptic Lake Tahoe area.

I was pleasantly surprised to find my old place unclaimed, so I settled in the same place as last time, somewhere in the south-west section of the map.

A few things about the real me... well, I'm a 19 years old girl from Romania, I'm studying journalism and political science, work at a radio station, love mountain trips, fitness exercises and computer games.

I'm not looking to join any tribe or something, but I would love to get in touch with as many players as possible; you know, it's the social interactions that make or break a gaming experience.

Cheers,
    Alexandra
    Last edited by alexandraepureanu; 10-08-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Hi Sweety

It's great to see you back in Xsyon. The good news is that you're in a great location for social interaction! Industrial Strength and Ravenmoon are both relatively SouthWest on the map. Good hunting and Great Adventures!