Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re:I'm Missing Something

While I said I'd allow you to finish in monologue, since you indirectly called me out here, I will reply in the mentality of showing just how you twist words.

I said PvP will not be a focus - you're trying to turn around by saying "NO IT'S NOT THE FOCUS" - I know it's not the focus, but it is a focus, and one that makes the game what it is.

My only intention is to show that open PvP is a core mechanic, as you've agreed, this conversation seemingly has no point.

Whether PvP is a (or THE, as you put it) focus is really relative to the person speaking, and won't ever come to a resolution when two people see differently. So unless you're just looking to argue, again, I see no point in this.

This thread still continuing? Where is my key? Darn it Virtus I want my key back!

If the thread is pointless as we seemingly are starting to realise, why do we continue to run around the mulberry bush like little children trying to catch a weasel? I don't think we can catch it 'cos the weasel always goes pop!

kiwibird wrote:
    This thread still continuing? Where is my key? Darn it Virtus I want my key back!

If the thread is pointless as we seemingly are starting to realise, why do we continue to run around the mulberry bush like little children trying to catch a weasel? I don't think we can catch it 'cos the weasel always goes pop!
    If the weasel was in a open pvp game i would just shoot it, tea bag it , and loot it.

kiwibird wrote:
    <"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzXI_ApY4dY">

PvP will be my focus.

What are you going to say about that?

(Correct. Nothing.)

JCatano wrote:
    PvP will be my focus.

What are you going to say about that?

(Correct. Nothing.)
    Yay some1 i wont have to chase inch: